Every Lash it up client receives aftercare advice after their lash treatment.
The key points are:
- For the first 48 hours do not wet your eyelashes, do not steam the face, avoid swimming, jacuzzi and steam baths.
- After 2 days you can wash your lashes. It is very important to keep your lashes clean otherwise it can lead to an eye infection
- Do not lift, tint or use curlers
- Do not sleep on your eyelashes
- Do not use mascara
- Only use oil-free make up remover around the eyes
- Do not pull lashes or rub eyes
- Comb daily with the brush provided by your lash technician